Get end users up to speed with a hands-on introduction to SharePoint and/or Office 365. This course will enable your users to work quickly and efficiently on daily tasks, such as creating and sending documents, sharing files, emailing etc.
Course topics include:
- Introduction to document libraries
- How to find a document library
- How to create document library
- How to add files to a document library
- Filling in Metadata
- File organisation
- Versioning, alerts, co-authoring, check-out
This course will teach you the basics you need to know to get started, fast.
To learn more about Document Management within SharePoint, please feel free to take a lot at our series of blog posts written by Steve, our senior SharePoint Consultant.