New SharePoint Home Page
The Home Page presents:
- Following – the top five sites that you are following, with a link to ‘see all’. From this ‘See all’ link you can quickly stop following sites, making it easy to keep this list organised.
- Recent – Sites that you have recently visited. Clicking ‘See all’ takes you to a page where you can quickly add sites to your favourites.
- Featured Links – Sites that the administrator has made available to the whole organisation. This gives a quick way to set up a SharePoint top level menu system if your organisation is using SharePoint in an unstructured way – for example by making use of Team Sites and Groups without building a SharePoint homepage or menu system.
- Frequent – sites that you are using frequently.
- Suggested – this uses the Office Graph to select sites that you might be interested in, based on your patterns of work.